The United States Embassy in Panama has developed the “Foreign National Student Internship Program” – F.N.S.I.P. This program is focused exclusively on university students who wish to carry out a professional internship at the United States Embassy in Panama.
The FNSIP student, upon carrying out his internship at a diplomatic headquarters, will obtain valuable knowledge of how he should function within a diplomatic environment, as well as experience in different sections at the Embassy for a defined time (no more than six months).
Opportunity: For students in the area of Architecture, Building Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, and other related areas.
- Basic English level 2.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Construction Management Software (Microsoft Project, Primavera), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Internet Research.
- Be Panamanian or foreigner with legal residence in Panama.
- Letter with authorization from the university with your career and number of hours of professional practice.
- Police record.
- Proof of university insurance policy or certificate of good health.
- Copy of ID or passport.
- Birth certificate.
- Request by the program coordinator at the Embassy.
If you wish to participate in this program or need more information, please contact Ms. Araliz Veliz by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org