The U.S. Embassy in Panama is pleased to announce that representatives from the Consular Section will visit Boquete to hold a U.S. citizen townhall (and) offer U.S. citizens limited passport renewal and notarial services. Please review the information below and follow the links provided to RSVP for the townhall or request passport or notarial appointments.
To RSVP for the U.S. citizen townhall, please use this LINK. It will be held in the large meeting room at the Boquete Library on Thursday, March 9, from 10:00-11:00. Please note that space is limited and that RSVPs will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Once all spaces are taken, the form will be closed.
We will also offer limited passport renewal and notarial services. These will be held at the Boquete Library on Thursday, March 9, from 12:15–16:45. Only the following types of consular services will be offered, and by confirmed appointment only:
- Minor (less than 16-years-old) with a previous U.S. passport
- First-time adult (16-years-old and older) with a previous U.S. passport
- Replacement of a lost/stolen U.S. passport
- Renewal of a U.S. passport that cannot be mailed in (e.g. changes of data)
- Notarial – submission of a non-applying parent consent form (DS-3053)
- Notarial – foreign driver’s license validation
- Notarial – U.S. social security administration related
- Notarial – income statement (for Panamanian residency purposes)
Please submit your request for one of the above consular services through this LINK.
We look forward to seeing you!