The U.S. Embassy in Panama is pleased to announce that representatives from the Consular Section will visit Bocas del Toro to offer limited U.S. passport renewal services for U.S. citizens. This trip had previously been scheduled for June 2022, but was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Please review the information below and follow the link provided to request an appointment:
All services will be by appointment only. Applicants will receive a confirmation email on the week of the appointment, and only those with confirmations will be served.
To request an appointment, please follow the instructions in the following link: https://forms.office.com/g/aK7RqrqXnb.
NOTE: ONCE APPOINTMENTS ARE FILLED THE LINK WILL BE CLOSED
Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro – September 15, between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Minor (less than 16-years-old) with a previous U.S. passport
- First-time adult (16-years-old and older) with a previous U.S. passport
- Replacement of a lost/stolen U.S. passport
- Renewal of a U.S. passport
- Renewal of a U.S. passport that cannot be mailed in (e.g. changes of data)
- Replacement of an emergency U.S. passport within one year (submission of DS-5504)
- Submission of a non-applying parent consent form (DS-3053)
Bring all original documents required for your application AND copies of your documents, which should be identical to the original, required for submission with each application (e.g., a family submitting applications for more than one child will need each child’s individual birth certificate AND multiple copies of each parent’s identification).
We look forward to assisting you!