The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Panama City is responsible for providing visa services to those seeking to enter the United States for a temporary period and for those wishing to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United States.
To contact a customer service representative, please visit the GSS Contact Us page to obtain complete information, or use the contact information below:
- Email: To communicate with a customer service representative via e-mail, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: : Please contact a customer service representative by calling one of the following numbers:
- If you are calling from Panama: 833-9393
- If you are calling from the United States: (703) 745-5480
- Skype: To use Skype to contact a customer service representative during business hours, please add the following User Name to your Skype account: ustraveldocs-panama.
Visiting the Embassy
Visitors to the Consular Section of the United States Embassy are only permitted to drive to the Consular entrance to drop off customers requiring visa, federal benefits or U.S. citizen services, if the customer has limited mobility or needs special assistance . Following the drop off, drivers may park their vehicles in the parking area outside the U.S. Embassy’s main gate. Please follow traffic signs and instructions from local guards.
To enter the Consular Section of the Embassy, you will pass through a security check. Please note that due to worldwide security concerns, cell phones, luggage, backpacks and carrying bags may not be brought into the Consular Section. Please do not attempt to bring these items inside. The guards have been instructed to prevent access of any luggage or carry bags or packs unless there is a clearly demonstrated emergency or medical need that is authorized by the Consular Officer or the Regional Security Officer. After passing through security, you will be allowed into the waiting room, where your application and documents will be reviewed for completeness.