Event: COVID-19 Situation Report and Reminders
The U.S. Embassy in Panama will no longer send regular Health Alerts. Instead we encourage you to read the country-specific travel advisories for Panama, and our COVID-19 Information page.
The following information is found on our COVID-19 Information page. Please check this page regularly for updates on the conditions in Panama due to the pandemic:
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Panama.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
State Department – Consular Affairs
+1 (888)407-4747 or +1 (202)501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.