GLOBAL ALUMNI INNOVATION FUND (AEIF)
AEIF provides alumni of U.S. government-sponsored and facilitated exchange programs with funding to expand on skills gained during their exchange experience to design and implement innovative solutions to global challenges facing their community. This year, AEIF 2024 will support U.S. commitment to equity and inclusion through English-language education.
The fund provides grants ranging from $15,000 to $35,000 to teams of two or more alumni to support public service projects in their home countries. This is an opportunity for the alumni to apply the skills and knowledge they acquired during their exchange programs.
Application deadline: January 31, 2024
How to apply?
- Read the \
- Complete and submit the Mandatory Forms:
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance – organizations)
- SF-424A (Budget Information for Non-Construction programs) or SF-424-I (Application for Federal Assistance –individuals)
- SF-424B (Assurances for Non-Construction programs) (Note: the SF-424B is only required for individuals and for organizations not registered in SAM.gov)
- AEIF 2024 Proposal Form
- AEIF 2024 Budget Form
Things to consider:
- Applicants must be alumni of a U.S. government-funded or sponsored exchange program.
- Projects must include teams of at least two (2) alumni.
- Alumni who are U.S. citizens may NOT submit proposals, but U.S. citizen alumni may participate as team members in a project.
- Alumni teams may be composed of alumni from different exchange programs and different countries.
- Applications must be submitted by exchange alumni or alumni associations of USG exchange alumni. No other organizations are eligible to apply. Exchange alumni can partner with not-for-profit or non-governmental organizations, think tanks, and academic institutions to implement project activities. The grant can be issued to the individual alumni or the partner organization.
- In order to be eligible to receive an award, all organizations must have a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) number as well as a valid registration on www.SAM.gov. (Note: Individuals are not required to have a UEI or be registered in SAM.gov.)
For more information, please contact email@example.com
The application period closes on January 31, 2024