Global Alumni Innovation Fund
The Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF) was established in 2011 to support initiatives led by U.S. government exchange program alumni to promote shared values and innovative solutions to global challenges.
The fund provides grants ranging from $10,000 to $25,000 to teams of two or more alumni to support public service projects in their home countries. This is an opportunity for the alumni to apply the skills and knowledge they acquired during their exchange programs.
How to apply?
- Read the Notice of Funding Opportunity (PDF 116 KB)
- Complete the Statement of Interest (PDF 125 KB)
- Send the Statement of Interest to email@example.com.
Things to consider:
- Applicants must be alumni of a government-funded exchange program. Projects must include teams of at least two (2) alumni.
- Alumni who are U.S. citizens may NOT submit proposals, but former U.S. citizen fellows can participate as team members in a project.
- Alumni teams can be composed of fellows from different exchange programs and different countries.
- Applications must be submitted by ex-exchange fellows. Non-governmental organizations, think tanks, and non-profit academic institutions are not eligible to apply on behalf of the organization, but may serve as partners to implement project activities.
- Proposals that do not address the subject as described in the objectives of the program will not be selected. All project activities must take place outside the United States and its territories.
For more information, please contact pancultural@state