Foreign Service Officer Test
U.S. Department of State Invites you to take action!
Your career starts by visiting our website at www.careers.state.gov where you can explore who we are, what we are about, and more.
To register to take the Foreign Service Officer Test:
- Click at: https://home.pearsonvue.com/fsot
- Create a user account
- Make your individual online registration
- Pay by credit card
- Select the FSOT exam
- Select Panama. You will see the Test Center-USMA calendar. You can schedule your test from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- To be eligible, the U.S. Department of State requires that each candidate be:
- A U.S. citizen on the date the candidate submits the registration package
- At least 20 years old and no older than 59 years of age on the day the candidate submits the registration
- At least 21 years old and not yet 60 on the day the candidate is appointed as a Foreign Service Officer
- Available for worldwide assignments, including Washington, D.C.
Additional Information at:
Contact Info of USMA-test center in Panama is:
USMA: Universidad Católica Santa Maria La Antigua, Ave. Ricardo J. Alfaro, Sede Principal, Edificio C, arriba del Centro de Idiomas, Primer piso, Oficina C-122, 0819-08550 Panama.Phone: 230-8274. Test Center Information.
Testing Center Location: Click here to download the building location map. (PDF 658KB)