- Vacancy Announcement #19-05: Community Management Coordinator. Closing Date: February 15, 2019. Vacancy (PDF 259KB). Position Description (PDF 498KB)
- Vacancy Announcement #19-06: Emerging Voices Specialist. Closing Date: February 18, 2019. Vacancy (PDF 258KB). Position Description (PDF 496KB)
- Vacancy Announcement #19-07: Strategic Content Coordination Assistant. Closing Date: February 19, 2019. Vacancy (PDF 261KB). Position Description (PDF 231KB)
- Vacancy Announcement #19-08: CBP Mission Support Assistant. Closing Date: February 20, 2019. Vacancy (PDF 352KB). Position Description (PDF 585KB)
- Vacancy Announcement #19-09: Procurement Agent. Closing Date: February 27, 2019. Vacancy (PDF 352KB). Position Description (PDF 173KB)
- Foreign National Student Internship Program: Professional internship for students at the U.S. Embassy. Apply.
If the page is blank, no positions are currently being advertised. Please revisit this site in a few days to check if new positions have opened.
Interested candidates for this job position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Members (English DS-174 – 60kb PDF / Spanish DS-174 – 60kb PDF). PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PRINT, FILL OUT, SCAN AND SEND THE DS-174 VIA EMAIL AS AN ATTACHMENT. DO NOT try to complete the form and sent it directly. The system does not allow this. plus;
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide copy #4 of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- All Ordinarily Residents (OR) must provide work and residency permits.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office – Vacancy Announcement No. XX-XX
NEC Building # 783
Demetrio Basilio Lakas Avenue
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
or Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org