- Vacancy Announcement # 18-32: Administrative Assistant. Closing Date: October 24, 2018. Vacancy (PDF 257KB); Posititon Description (PDF 327KB)
- Vacancy Announcement # 18-33: Maintenance Supervisor. Closing Date: October 17, 2018. Vacancy (PDF 251KB); Posititon Description (PDF 182KB)
- Vacancy Announcement # 18-34: Economic Assistant. Closing Date: October 28, 2018. Vacancy (PDF 252KB); Posititon Description (PDF 430KB)
- Foreign National Student Internship Program: Professional internship for students at the U.S. Embassy. Apply.
If the page is blank, no positions are currently being advertised. Please revisit this site in a few days to check if new positions have opened.
Interested candidates for this job position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Members (English DS-174 – 60kb PDF / Spanish DS-174 – 60kb PDF). PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PRINT, FILL OUT, SCAN AND SEND THE DS-174 VIA EMAIL AS AN ATTACHMENT. DO NOT try to complete the form and sent it directly. The system does not allow this. plus;
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide copy #4 of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- All Ordinarily Residents (OR) must provide work and residency permits.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office – Vacancy Announcement No. XX-XX
NEC Building # 783
Demetrio Basilio Lakas Avenue
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
or Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org