- Foreign National Student Internship Program: Professional internship for students at the U.S. Embassy. If you are in your last year of university and you wish to complete your internship in the U.S Embassy in Panama, please apply here.
If the page is blank, no positions are currently being advertised. Please revisit this site in a few days to check if new positions have opened.
Interested candidates for this job position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Members (English DS-174 – 6mb PDF). PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PRINT, FILL OUT, SCAN AND SEND THE DS-174 VIA EMAIL AS AN ATTACHMENT. DO NOT try to complete the form and sent it directly. The system does not allow this.
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide copy #4 of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- All Ordinarily Residents (OR) must provide work and residency permits.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that interested candidates please only submit their applications electronically. Please send via email: email@example.com