- PEACE CORPS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT (MEDICAL DOCTOR)
Download Requirements and Position Description here: PEACE CORPS VA MEDICAL DOCTOR (DOCX 23KB)
OPEN TO: All Interested Applicants
CLOSING DATE: January 31, 2020
SECTION: Peace Corps
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Peace Corps Contracting Officer
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT #20-03 (ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK)
Download Requirements here: VACANCY 20-03 (DOCX 39KB)
Download Position Description here: ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (DOCX 41KB)
OPEN TO: All Interested Applicants – All Sources
CLOSING DATE: January 28, 2020
SECTION: Financial Management Section
- Foreign National Student Internship Program: Professional internship for students at the U.S. Embassy. If you are in your last year of university and you wish to complete your internship in the U.S Embassy in Panama, please apply here.
If the page is blank, no positions are currently being advertised. Please revisit this site in a few days to check if new positions have opened.
Interested candidates for this job position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Members (English DS-174 – 6mb PDF / Spanish DS-174 – 60kb PDF). PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PRINT, FILL OUT, SCAN AND SEND THE DS-174 VIA EMAIL AS AN ATTACHMENT. DO NOT try to complete the form and sent it directly. The system does not allow this. plus;
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide copy #4 of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- All Ordinarily Residents (OR) must provide work and residency permits.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office – Vacancy Announcement No. XX-XX
NEC Building # 783
Demetrio Basilio Lakas Avenue
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
or Via email to: email@example.com