“Writing is exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go!”
Creative writing is fun writing. It’s writing with imagination, whether …
The U.S. Embassy’s Creative Writing Workshop is a weekly group to share your English-language creative writing with others. We will read, write, discuss and have fun!
The workshop is opened to selected participants with English ability, including amateurs, emerging or professional writers, also to humanities and fine arts students (or related fields).
After the ten week free workshop, the participants will be involved in a public reading.
Submission forms will be received until December 19, 2016. Scan it and email all required documents to email@example.com.
- Number of seats: only 10
- Starting date: January 3, 2017
- Ending date: March 14, 2017
- Venue: Center of English Language Immersion (CELI). Location: Via Espana in front of Galerias Obarrio, besides Caja de Ahorros. Tel: 380-2200
- Schedule: Tuesdays, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00p.m.
Facilitator: Mar Alzamora-Rivera and David Arizmendi, CAO, US Embassy Panama.
What You Need to Apply
- Completed submission form (attached)
- Answer the following question: Why do you want participate in the workshop?
- Please submit 2 pages of any writing you’ve done, if you have one (such as a poems, short stories, essays, etc.)
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 PM on December 19 2016. No exceptions.