Do you need to contact the Embassy?
Find our full list of available contacts and call us, email us or send us a direct message in social media!
Last updated: 10/06/2022
The CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions.
ENTRY AND EXIT REQUIREMENTS
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for U.S. citizens? No.
- All entry restrictions or requirements around COVID-19 have been lifted. There is no need to present negative test results, proof of vaccination, or a declaration form upon entry to Panama
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No.
- Effective September 14, 2022, a new Presidential decree lifted all COVID-19-entry and quarantine related restrictions to Panama
- Tocumen International Airport (for departures), antigen rapid test cost: $50 / molecular test cost: $85.
- Hospital Nacional, Contact 306-3300, WhatsApp 6949-6124.
- Hospital Punta Pacifica. If you want car-side testing, visit the Punta Pacifica drive-through testing center. Appointments at the following link: https://www.pacificasalud.com/expresscovid.
- Lab Center is offering home services. Appointments are made through WhatsApp at 6285-7181
- Panama Clinic, Contact 310-1111
- Additionally, many other laboratories in Panama offer both antigen and PCR COVID-19 testing.
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
- Are vaccines available in Panama for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- The public is encouraged to register for vaccination by the GoP here . Registration is available for foreigners with or without residency registration numbers (numeros de filiacion). Vaccines are also available to walk-ins at the various MINSA Health Centers throughout the country.
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States.
- For updates from Panama’s Ministry of Health and COVID-19 resources, go to (in Spanish) https://yomeinformopma.org/
- Inquiries about COVID-19 can be directed to: Ministry of Health hotline in Panama (169). Department of Epidemiology Dra. Lourdes Moreno (507-9100)
- Other links: