The Department of State renewed its Travel Advisory for Panama on February 12, 2021. The Department continues to advise travelers to reconsider travel to Panama.
To review the complete Travel Advisory for Panama, please select the link, or go to: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Panama.html to review the detailed Country Information for Panama on Travel.State.Gov.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Panama.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
State Department – Consular Affairs
+1 (888)407-4747 or +1 (202)501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.